- 金沙app官方门沙APP® Core5® 阅读 is accessible via 浏览器, iPad®, Chromebook. 金沙app官方门沙APP PowerUp识字 is accessible via 浏览器 和 Chromebook.
- The my金沙app官方门沙APP App (for educators only) is available for the iPhone®, iPad, iPod® 触摸, 苹果的手表.
- Student programs are not available on smartphones.
- Student programs are not supported on Kindles.
金沙app官方门沙APP for 英语 learners
Audio directions are available in Spanish, 普通话, 葡萄牙语, 阿拉伯语, 越南, Haitian-Creole in Core5. 金沙app官方门沙APP addresses oral language, 阅读, 拼写, writing skills for ELS, allowing them to develop these skills with the rest of their class 和 receive teacher-directed, personalized instruction when needed. There is an explicit 和 systematic structure to the student activities as well as embedded scaffolding that allows for differentiated instruction. For students who continue to struggle, teacher-led lessons with structured, scripted instructional strategies target areas of weakness.
金沙app官方门沙APP in blended learning classrooms
Core5 和 PowerUp seamlessly fit into new or existing blended learning implementations. Both 阅读 programs provide daily progress monitoring data as well as resources to connect student performance data to classroom instruction, setting the foundation for connecting each component of a strong blended learning implementation. 最常见的, Core5 和 PowerUp are implemented in classroom rotation, 计算机实验室旋转, 1:1 device blended learning models.
金沙app官方门沙APP for literacy interventions
金沙app官方门沙APP is uniquely suited to support Response to Intervention 和 Multi-Tiered System of Supports models. Data-driven action plans help teachers maximize their time by focusing attention where it is needed most by identifying 和 grouping students for instruction based on risk of 阅读 failure, tracking the effectiveness of intervention with real-time diagnostic reports 和 trend lines, prescribing the instructional intensity needed to improve performance on grade-level assessments.
金沙app官方门沙APP in extended-day programs
Because 金沙app官方门沙APP licenses allow customers to install the program on as many devices as necessary, schools 可以 leverage available hardware at home or in community centers. At home, students 可以 access 金沙app官方门沙APP using their personal computers 和 tablets. This school-to-home connection provides parents 和 other caregivers with a closer look into to the educational 和 literacy needs of their child, facilitating better communication between parents 和 classroom teachers during conferences.
是的! 金沙app官方门沙APP st和s as one of the most rigorously researched 和 independently evaluated 阅读 programs in the world. In numerous studies published in peer-reviewed journals, 金沙app官方门沙APP has been found to accelerate the 发展 of critical fundamental literacy skills in elementary grades. 另外, 金沙app官方门沙APP’s research team examined the performance of more than 767,000 students across the country who met their usage goals using Core5, this is what they found:
- The vast majority of students (87%) who started Core5 working on skills in their grade level reached their end-of-year, grade-level benchmark or advanced to complete the next grade’s end-of-year benchmark in Core5.
- More than half of students (53%) who started Core5 working on skills one grade below their grade level closed the 阅读 gap 和 reached their end-of-year, grade-level benchmarking Core5.
- Over half of students (55%) who started Core5 working on skills two or more grades below their grade level substantially reduced their risk for 阅读 failure, ending the school year working on skills in their grade level or reached their end-of-year, grade-level benchmark in Core5.
These gains were not just limited to 金沙app官方门沙APP’s own instructional benchmarks. Their success translated into improved performance in commonly used assessments such as 明星,地图®, DIBELS Next, AIMSweb®. Read the full correlation reports.
是的! 金沙app官方门沙APP's instructional products are proven effective when implemented with fidelity, so to ensure the best possible outcome for your school or district, we partner with you to meet your specific literacy goals through a sustainable, 可衡量的, successful implementation. Your assigned Implementation manager will proactively consult with 和 assist your team throughout the year including launch training, 数据指导, success metrics reviews. Implementation services are customizable, so for more information, 点击这里.
No. 金沙app官方门沙APP Learning only offers products for literacy instruction 和 assessment.
Literacy 可以 和 should be for all.
金沙app官方门沙APP® Learning is committed to improving literacy for all students through research-proven, technology-based programs. This commitment inspires us to work continuously toward enhancing the accessibility of our products to serve the needs of learners with disabilities.
金沙app官方门沙APP is taking concrete steps toward the goal of achieving alignment of our products 和 services with accessibility st和ards, including Section 508 和 WCAG 2.0和2.1 A和AA标准. Technologies 和 requirements are continually evolving, compliance with accessibility st和ards is an ongoing process—not a simple, 静态, 正在锻炼. As with all educational technology services 和 providers, some criteria in some accessibility st和ards may not be applicable to or currently supported within all of our educational products 和 services.
Some of our actions to enhance accessibility include:
- Establishment of a 金沙app官方门沙APP Learning accessibility task force which is responsible for enhancing alignment with accessibility st和ards
- Augmentations to existing product review 和 design roadmaps to amplify focus on accessibility
- Engagement with respected industry partners to better underst和 和 prioritize 发展 needs.
- Ongoing testing 和 review of our curriculum products.
Examples of recent accessibility improvements include:
- Removing time limits from 金沙app官方门沙APP® Core5® 阅读 Passage Fluency activities to support students who need extra time to interact with content
- Implementing closed captioning for all video content in 金沙app官方门沙APP® PowerUp识字®
- Developing 和 supporting the availability of NIMAS versions of 金沙app官方门沙APP instructional resources via the NIMAC directory as a way to support schools producing Braille readers, 数字音频, or other student-ready formats. These include 金沙app官方门沙APP Lessons®, 金沙app官方门沙APP技能建筑商®, other instructional materials in the program
金沙app官方门沙APP Learning’s internal product design, 发展, enhancement process incorporates considerations around accessibility throughout the product life cycle. We are committed to continued support of evolving WCAG st和ards 和 Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 as part of our product road maps.
While we would like to be able to quantify our goals toward meeting various WCAG 2.0和2.1 AA标准, our products have been thoughtfully designed over many years 和 deliver research-proven instructional outcomes. So, we are careful in the approach we take as we implement changes 和 enhancements, to avoid unanticipated negative impacts to our products 和 functionality, which are used 和 relied on by our school 和 district customers nationwide.
We passionately support the ultimate goal of making all products as accessible as possible, look forward to sharing more information as additional enhancements 和/or new features are implemented.
Our digital-centric solutions 可以 be used together or individually to meet structured literacy learning needs for any student as well as the teachers who support them.了解更多 关于学习更多